Beacon GP CARE believes that only by working together, we can achieve the best quality care.
That is why we share expertise at:
- Joint clinical governance meetings
- Joint practice manager’s/team leader’s meetings where each member organisation can monitor targets
- Joint staff meetings with fellow member organisations
- Learn from patient feedback, including complaints
- Work towards establishing a patient council with members from each practice
- Share expertise from GP’s and other staff, e.g. minor surgery clinics and diabetes clinics
Beacon GP CARE also provides bespoke expert GP advice on issues such as safeguarding.
Work for us
Beacon GP CARE plays its role in creating tomorrow’s healthcare workers by:
- Offering apprenticeships and work experience in administration and health care assistant roles
- Running training for hospital or newly qualified nurses to enable them to become practice nurses
- Up-skilling pharmacists with the skills necessary for general practice
And if you are a GP and want to work with our dynamic team, then come and join us!