Beacon GP Care
Beacon GP CARE is a not-for-profit social enterprise established to support GP practices to provide high quality healthcare and promote the notion of self-care to their patients and the wider community.
- Reduce health inequalities and ensure that all patients receive the best healthcare possible regardless of their circumstances or their postcode
- Protect small practices, who are the cornerstone of general practice and their community, by providing appropriate back office and management support
- Work with and train practice support staff to both improve care in general practice and make working there rewarding and satisfying
- To share our expertise with practices in an effective and innovative way to improve patient experience and reach our common goal of high standard, quality healthcare for all
- As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we aim to reinvest 100% of our turnover back into patient care
- We will support general practice by providing a range of services that enhance and protect it
- Beacon GP CARE wants to promote innovation by health carers and encourage staff development
- We will champion patient experience by engaging with patients and learning from mistakes and successes
- Deal with health inequalities by removing the barriers which prevent good healthcare being available to all
Any Questions Click here to get in touch with us.